Dining Reservation Kiosk/Podium: Signature Class?

POA1

Where is/are the dining reservation podiums on the Nieuw Amsterdam & Eurodam? It's been a while since we were on them.

Also, are they permanent like the ones on the Pinnacle Class ships, or are they just there on embarkation day?

Thanks!

There's one on deck 2 near where you enter the ship - by Ocean Bar. Another is up on the Lido deck, in the Lido pool area close to the spa (forward).  That one is less busy, since people tend to to not know it's there.

I never have a need for it for more than 10-15 minutes immediately after embarking so I don't know if either remain throughout the cruise.  I'd say definitely no to the one in the Lido, but not sure about the one on deck 2. On Rotterdam (pinnacle class) the one on deck 2 was open and manned every day, and the person working seldom seemed to have anyone stopping by to make a reservation.

Sue/WDW1972

• Thanks 1

The Eurodam Embarkation Day Specialty Dining reservations podium last month was at the entrance of the Pinnacle Bar.  This was the same location on the Nieuw Amsterdam last October.

If I remember correctly, the Deck 9 podiums on both ships were both closed by 2:30 PM.