Use Safe

LARRY RUBLE

Yes, We Had A Camera,charging Station Extra Menory And Instruction Book All Were In Different Areas Of The Cabin. Then A Week Latter 3 Door From Our Cabin A I-pod And All The Parts That Belong To It Were Taken. We Were Told That The Ship Could Not Give Us A Report Of Stolen Goods For Insurnace, It Has To Come From Florida. It Has Been Three Weeks And Nothing From Ss.

There Are To Many People That Have The Ability To Get Into Rooms And There Are No Controles On Staff Movenents In Passangers Area..until I Brought It Up Crew Menbers Could Come And Go Off The Ship And Not Have Their Bags Check Or Wanded.

The Turn Over On Crew Is Large And So Many Do Not Know What To Do And Very Little Trainning Is Given To Then, It Is Called Ojt, Not Good For The Passengers.

There Are To Many People That Have The Ability To Get Into Rooms And There Are No Controles On Staff Movenents In Passangers Area..until I Brought It Up Crew Menbers Could Come And Go Off The Ship And Not Have Their Bags Check Or Wanded.

The Turn Over On Crew Is Large And So Many Do Not Know What To Do And Very Little Trainning Is Given To Then, It Is Called Ojt, Not Good For The Passengers.

I do not know about SS but I have a friend whose son is in charge or works in thief recovery at Princess's home office. Almost always the thief is caught. Sometimes not for a couple cruises but one thing they watch for is patterns of lost and who was in the area...

Archived