itemized bill per person?

I tried searching and didn't find an answer. Does anyone know if you can get an itemized bill of who spent what at the end of the cruise? I've told my teens they each get a certain amount to spend and if they go over the rest is on them. I'm not sure what the easiest/best way to keep track of this will be. Do I need to put them on separate credit cards or can I keep us all on one and get a total for each person? Thanks!

2 minutes ago, WITraveler37 said:

I tried searching and didn't find an answer. Does anyone know if you can get an itemized bill of who spent what at the end of the cruise? I've told my teens they each get a certain amount to spend and if they go over the rest is on them. I'm not sure what the easiest/best way to keep track of this will be. Do I need to put them on separate credit cards or can I keep us all on one and get a total for each person? Thanks!

While it *sounds* as if each person with their own CC would solve the issue....I don't think you can have multiple credit cards associated with the accponts...unless they were in seperate cabins.  IDK...maybe someone else has first-hand experience.

A couple of years ago, guest services could print a different 'view' of your bill that sorted charges in a different order.  I think they could do the same based on who charged. Easy to ask last evening of cruise.

During the cruise you can use the TV to select each person. This way you can view what each individual in your room has spent and where. I don't know about the invoice part, so would defer to those above, but I would think this would be a helpful option to monitor spending during the cruise.

You can see who makes what charges on your TV monitor or you can ask for a current statement from Guest services at any point during the cruise.

Even if it all goes to one final credit card, the statement shows whose keycard was swiped.

Here's a snip from one of our past cruises where you can see where DW's card was swiped vs. all the other times when it was mine (no other "source" listed)

image.png.7a52c0c9acb54f6e4f7084de5d9cffba.png