Check in and booking activities

Hello

we are sailing next April of 2025. 20 years ago I sailed and it’s showing that I’m silver castaway club level.  I’m excited now that I have a eairler check in time and can book activities earlier.  

the issue I have is we are traveling with another couple and want to get experience things together.  We both have kids with us as well.  

We obviously will link our reservations together but have questions how to plan out the activities together if my window opens before them. 

it’s been long time for me on this particular cruise line and need some help figuring it all out.  Thank in advance 

The only way to be sure you will have the same reservations is to book them at the same time, meaning you would need to wait until your friends' booking window opens.

For adult dining, if you are interested in that, you can book for your family, have your friends book when they can, and then ask Palo/Remy/Enchante to combine your reservations once you are onboard. 

For excursions, you can book for your family and then have your friends check whether the activity you booked is still available when they book. If it isn't, you can either keep it without them, or cancel and book something all of you can do.

One other option is to "swap" passengers so that each room has someone with Silver Castaway Cay status, and then swap back at Guest Services after boarding. If you're on a standard Bahamas or Caribbean itinerary, this is probably unnecessary, but if you're on an unusual itinerary, it's possible that excursions will fill quickly.