Trans-atlantic Weather in April NY to Italy

We are traveling for the first time on the NCL Escape from NYC to Italy on April 8 2024.

Has anyone traveled this time before and can you  let us know for the Sea Days what we  can approximately expect the temperatures to be outside.

6 minutes ago, TN Karen said:

We are traveling for the first time on the NCL Escape from NYC to Italy on April 8 2024.

Has anyone traveled this time before and can you  let us know for the Sea Days what we  can approximately expect the temperatures to be outside.

Pardon me, but I quoted your post for some of us small-letter challenged readers to read it.

I wouldn't buy the Vibe. And I would bring a warm rain jacket, just in case. And Dramamine.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We did the TA last year on the Epic from New York to Barcelona.  We had great weather and I found I didn’t bring enough shorts! Especially for the European ports. It was last two weeks of April, first week of May. We sat by the pool most days as the sun was shining and it was warm enough to lounge at least. 

I recommend lots of layers just in case!

1 hour ago, Blueberry89 said:

We did the TA last year on the Epic from New York to Barcelona.  We had great weather and I found I didn’t bring enough shorts! Especially for the European ports. It was last two weeks of April, first week of May. We sat by the pool most days as the sun was shining and it was warm enough to lounge at least. 

I recommend lots of layers just in case!

Thxs

6 hours ago, Blueberry89 said:

We were on that same cruise and spent most of the days on our balcony in swimsuits, tanning.  

We did it last year. Weather was unusually warm during the crossing and actually for all of our ports. We took good advantage of the Sapphire level free laundry service. We packed too much cool weather clothes and not enough shorts and t shirts.