Survivor Cruise

charlielinda

A friend on mine heard that there was going to be a cruise with folks from the Survivor TV series and would like some information. Does anyone know about this?

Voyager of the Sea -- September 2001; Galaxy -- May 2002; Zuiderdam -- September 2003; Summit -- April 2004; CAN'T WAIT -- SUMMIT OCTOBER 2004

I would love to sail with Big Tom. What a hoot that would be.

Tony

2005 Miracle April 24th

2004 Legend

2003 Paradise

2002 Paradise

2000 Destiny

1999 Fascination

1998 Fantasy

I would love to find out as much information as I can about this cruise. I was looking for a cruise in November anyway, so this would be perfect, although I would prefer it be on a Carnival ship. I swear if Johnny Fairplay joins the cruise, I might have to throw him overboard. I would love to see Rupert, Rudy, Big Tom, Ethan, Lex, as well as a bunch of others, but those would be my favorites. I'm sure big Tom will be partying it up!

I've been looking, and there are some good rates for that cruise, although I much prefer the western Caribbean itinerary, but as long as you're at sea who cares?!

??????????? November 2004

Carnival Pride 4/27/02

Sitmar Fairsea 4/ 1983 ( I was just a little kid!!)

I don't know anything about the November cruise. But I am booked on the 2-26 cruise on the Carnival Glory and there are going to be lots of onboard events... meet and mingle cocktail party, Q7A session, photo and autograph session and raffle to win dinner one evening with one of the Survivor/Amazing Race Stars and an onboard charity auction and other stuff. Sounds like there are lots of fun things planned to do with the reality TV people!

If you are interested in this cruise there is a lot of information about it on the Princess boards. You have to go to the particualr agency that is sponsering the trip in order to participate in the survivor stuff.

Living on Earth is expensive,

but it does include a free trip around the sun every year.

Going NOWHERE

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=000080&cdt=2004;10;22;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Miracle, February 13, 2005

Legend, October 22,2004

Voyager August 31,2003

Victory September 22,2002

Regal Empress,June 2001

Sensation,August 2000

Archived