Cabin types

So I have not cruised for a while and wanted to see what thoughts people have on the these balcony cabin types.  We are currently looking at a cruise this summer on the Celebration.  

-Forward Extended Balcony-how obstructed are these views?  Worth the extra room?

-Cloud 9 Spa balcony-Are the amenities worth the money?  This would be like $350 more than the basic balcony.  

Suite-entry level suite is like $1000 more than the basic balcony.   Worth the perks?  Seems to me the Cloud 9 balcony is more bang for your buck?

Out of the 3 cabin types you mentioned, we would choose the ocean suite just for the extra room (3 of us cruise).  We have done the OS on Mardi Gras and loved it but our fav on MG was one you did not mention, the Havana Cabana balcony.  Love the Havana area and no one under 12 allowed in that area.  

If you do not have any priority boarding status with CCL then a suite would give you that and VIP guest services line.  If the spa is your thing then you would probably like the spa perks in that case.  

I booked a spa cabin on the Celebration thinking since it was a brand new ship the thermal suites would be amazing, at least as nice as the thermal suites on the Dream which I loved.

Was I ever disappointed. On the Dream we spent hours every day enjoying all the special amenities in the thermal suite. On the Celebration we went twice the whole cruise for a total of about an hour. It was just that underwhelming.

The only good thing about that cabin was the location on Deck 5 with the spa being just down the hall so we could conveniently use the nice, big locker room showers. But it was also the noisiest cabin we have ever had.

I booked a GYT interior and was assigned a Cloud 9 Spa cabin.  While I did take a snoozer on the heated chairs which was dreamy, I didn't end up using the spa much.  While I wish I would have taken advantage of it a bit more, I might have if I had paid extra for it, but TBH, after that, I probably wouldn't decide to pay extra, just wasn't worth it for me.  That's just me though.

I was just on an Ocean Suite extended forward balcony on Venezia.  I thought the balcony was fantastic when I was looking the cabin over.  But when I sat down, I found that there was a view only of the sky.  Looking ahead, all I could see was the steel bulwark.  I had to stand to enjoy any view from the balcony.