Still offering hosted bridge on Oceania?

hen302

Hi all. I wonder if any current or recent Oceania cruisers can let us know if they still have a bridge host/teacher on board for their longer cruises?  Will be on Cape Town to Lisbon in May and looking forward to some bridge on sea days. 

Thanks pmatawan. Ours is a 24 night cruise so I was hoping we could have a bit of bridge. Not many cruise lines have hosted bridge anymore.  

10 hours ago, hen302 said:

Hi all. I wonder if any current or recent Oceania cruisers can let us know if they still have a bridge host/teacher on board for their longer cruises?  Will be on Cape Town to Lisbon in May and looking forward to some bridge on sea days. 

If you go to the Oceania main website page click on ‘Ultimate Value’, then choose ‘Special Offers’ scroll down to the bottom and you will see a section ‘Bridge Cruises’ which feature ‘hosted contract bridge play’.

Your cruise might just be there! 

• Thanks 1

If your cruise has several sea days, then it’s a good possibility that there will be hosted bridge games. There is always a sign-up sheet in the card room where you can list your name and stateroom number so that others can contact you to get up a game of social bridge.

Enjoy your cruise!

• Thanks 1

Pulled out my CURRENTS for our recent 2023 B2B on Riviera in the Med:

10/30-11/9 1:45-4 pm Social Bridge & Mah-Jongg Play / non-hosted Polo Grill (14)

11/9-11/19 1:45-4 pm Social Bridge & Mah-Jongg Play / non-hosted Polo Grill (14)

Looks this way for every day except embarkation.

• Like 1

Hi:

My wife and I are also on the Capetown/ Lisbon cruise and we are duplicate bridge players. My TA once told me that  if  enough passengers request a bridge director Oceania might assign one. This is often dependent on space availablility, and having  a bridge director availalble. I suggest that we pass a request through our TA. We have 12 sea days so lets make our request known.

• Like 2