Birthday Celebration Package - Queen Anne

babs135

DH will be celebrating his 80th birthday when we are onboard QA in August and our adult daughter and myself will also have had significant birthdays during the year and we are thinking that we might indulge ourselves and book this package.  

Has anyone ever booked this package and did they think it was worth it?

And does anyone know whether we will be allowed to choose which restaurant we want as the QA will have more speciality dining rooms, or will it still be The Verandah?  

2 hours ago, Poole Boy said:

All Cunard questions, as no one has been on QA

Yes I know that but people must have booked the Birthday Packages on the other Queens so they could answer the first question easily.  The second one is obviously pure speculation but worth asking anyway.

On 3/30/2024 at 10:26 AM, babs135 said:

And does anyone know whether we will be allowed to choose which restaurant we want as the QA will have more speciality dining rooms, or will it still be The Verandah?  

If you haven't heard any information on this by then, I'm happy to enquire when onboard in May

11 hours ago, MylesS said:

If you haven't heard any information on this by then, I'm happy to enquire when onboard in May

That would be brilliant. When we booked in February the agent didn't have any details at all.  Thank you

On 3/30/2024 at 10:26 AM, babs135 said:

DH will be celebrating his 80th birthday when we are onboard QA in August and our adult daughter and myself will also have had significant birthdays during the year and we are thinking that we might indulge ourselves and book this package.  

Has anyone ever booked this package and did they think it was worth it?

There is no Verandah

I've booked another package and am offered Sir Samuels (which is a steakhouse) and Aji Wa (or whatever the Japanese Restaurant is called)

• Like 1