SD I april 2 ??? Are we alone?

bergen

I know we are having "guitar" and "landraceem" on from April 9th, but are we the only ones sailing this week before?

We are having dinner in NY the evening before with some friends we met on SD in the Med 2002. Some other friends we met on another cruise some years ago are at the same time leaving on Spirit out of Singapore, and yet some others are now preparing for the crossing on Legend (if I am not wrong). Then I also know there are some other friends on the board who are not going away at the moment, but we are to meet soon somewhere!

Such a fab way to get to know new friends. Hopefully this will happen this time as well...:)

My husband and I will be sailing with you on Seadream I, April 2, for the one week cruise. We usually cruise 3 or 4 weeks per year. Our favorite line so far has been Seabourn. This will be our first cruise on Seadream and we are looking forward to the experience. Have you checked with SD to see how full this sailing will be? Thought this might be a busy time with the Springbreakers. We are looking forward to meeting you.

we also are sailing on apr 2. our 2nd seadream in 3 months,

best cruise in all our 65 cruises.

we live in st thomas and our the floral vendors for seadream.

so one thing is certain the flowers will be abundant and wonderful.

:cool: We're on the April 2 as well. Looking forward to a week of warm weather after a New hampshire winter, which really wasn't all that bad. Then again, it could snow while we are away. We've had blizzards in April before. This is our 2nd SD cruise.

Sorry, "Guitar" I was one week wrong on you, but now we know there will be just the 8 of us to share the balinese sunbeds. Then it will be no fighting over them. Great!

This means we can be asured that the flowers will be top quality (remember we are on for two weeks, so don't dissapoint us). Our 3rd SD so we still have a long way to go to catch up with you "vi-guy", and your 65....

Just saw on the forcast that the weather is not the best this week. Can we have an update from a local.

Looking forward to seeing "redsox" removing the sox after the winter.....

We will be so jealous to see you on April 9th after you will have enjoyed one full week of cruising. We haven't gotten our docs yet, but are anxiously awaiting the arrival. I'm sure we'll meet you at the bar prior to departure!!!

Anyone know if the April 9 sailing of SDI is a full ship or not???

Summer has arrived on st thomas as of monday. very warm and overcast. chance of rain thru tues, but in the caribbean that can change any moment.

sahara dust is over us for the next 4 days and causes haze and humidity.

but if the ship is in havensight this week there is major road work going on in st thomas so expect heavy traffic even on sunday. but if it is crown bay, no problem. even we dont know until wed or thur where the ship will be on sunday until its in our paper.

By the way, Our flowers never dissapoint , this will be the last sailing for our flowers as this is her last sailing out of st thomas for the year.

Archived