Linking reservations in the app?

Does anyone know how to link reservations in the app? I'm told that will allow me to check everyone in at once. It's just me, dh, dd1 and dd2 (two cabins total). Thanks.

Posted (edited)

Open app, make sure you are signed in. 

Click on the person icon at the top.

Where it says 'your sailing' click on the 'Select a different Cruise' link.

Where it says 'upcoming Cruise' click show all. 

Scroll to the bottom and click ' don't see your cruise? Add it now'

Put the info in, and the screen usually shows thinking and then does nothing. Go back to home and see if it shows both reservations. 

Edited by bestcee
Spelling
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, wrg said:

Does anyone know how to link reservations in the app? I'm told that will allow me to check everyone in at once. It's just me, dh, dd1 and dd2 (two cabins total). Thanks.

It doesn’t sound like this will be a problem for you, but when you link reservations thru the app everyone can see everything about each others cruise information. There have been comments online before from individuals not happy that friends they linked to could now see everything about their cruise, including financial related information. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

There have been comments online before from individuals not happy that friends they linked to could now see everything about their cruise, including financial related information. 

Your mileage varies on this one. I've had 2 different cruises, and various linked rooms, but none of us can see the others financial info, except on board credit amount. 

We can log into someone else's cruise and purchase something, but must use our form of payment, not theirs, even if saved. Learned that helping my parents. 

I thought it was travel agent vs non, but someone else said that's not been their experience.