Holiday Inn Express Port Canaveral

Have any of you stayed at the new Holiday Inn Express in Port Canaveral and left your car there? We will be staying there in November for our first Mardi Gras cruise and I'm trying to decide if it would be easier to leave our car at the hotel. When we cruised on the Vista last November the port was kind of a mess getting in. I know it was a different terminal, so 3 may not be as bad. Just looking for past experiences. Thank you!

Their parking lot is fairly small, do they allow cruise parking there? We live in the area so we haven't stayed there but drive past it several times a week. Terminal 3 doesn't usually have the traffic mess that happens at Terminal 6. We did notice a long line of cars waiting to get into the garage at T-3 last Saturday, but it's not usually that bad.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Knights on the Beach said:

Their parking lot is fairly small, do they allow cruise parking there? We live in the area so we haven't stayed there but drive past it several times a week. Terminal 3 doesn't usually have the traffic mess that happens at Terminal 6. We did notice a long line of cars waiting to get into the garage at T-3 last Saturday, but it's not usually that bad.

I do not know 100% that they allow cruise parking for guests. I'm going off vlogs I have watched that said you can, but none of them actually did it. That's why I was looking for someone that has left their car. Good to know T-3 parking isn't the mess that Terminal 6 was in November.

Thank you for your help. That makes me feel better about parking at the terminal. It was so stressful last time.

Posted (edited)

there's a bunch of reliable off site paring places at Port Can' and they tend to charge significantly LESS than what the port charges. Yes, you add a little time due to riding a shuttle but for some the $$ savings is the winner.

https://portcanaveralparking.com/

https://www.parkportcanaveral.com/

https://parkncruiseportcanaveral.com/

Edited by Capt_BJ

On 4/4/2024 at 10:29 PM, 1st4our25th said:

I do not know 100% that they allow cruise parking for guests. I'm going off vlogs I have watched that said you can, but none of them actually did it. That's why I was looking for someone that has left their car. Good to know T-3 parking isn't the mess that Terminal 6 was in November.

Thank you for your help. That makes me feel better about parking at the terminal. It was so stressful last time.

We rode by there again yesterday and the lot is bigger than I first thought. I sent them an email and will let you know when I hear back. Their website just says parking is $15 per day for overnight guests only and I didn't see any park/cruise rates. But hope to get that clarified for you. 🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Knights on the Beach said:

We rode by there again yesterday and the lot is bigger than I first thought. I sent them an email and will let you know when I hear back. Their website just says parking is $15 per day for overnight guests only and I didn't see any park/cruise rates. But hope to get that clarified for you. 🙂

That's great! Thank you so much!