Iceland circumnavigation: Seeking comments/information

FogGuys

I take full responsibility for a less than wonderful tour starting with taking the advice from lovely but wrong friends on travel advise. I am sure your tour will be great. I was totally interested in the tectonic plates due to the inept guide we could not visit the museum, were at the plates for 5 maybe minutes, I was really disappointed, we stopped at a mall, of all things,  for a bathroom break and guide did not put a time to return, time ticked away. My fault of a really bad choice. We loved Iceland, the people, the art, the food, it was great, natural beauty etc. I bet since you are going in August therefore the Borg $500. Have a great time, let us know. 

18 hours ago, Nearpost345 said:

Strenz we booked with Nice Travel (recommendation from viatour) they have smaller buses max in group 19. Were booked for August 9th (hence higher hotel rates) on a tour that includes admission to the crater and the lagoon, pick up drop off from hotel etc. 

Hopefully we won’t run into the difficulties you endured.

18 hours ago, Nearpost345 said:

Strenz we booked with Nice Travel (recommendation from viatour) they have smaller buses max in group 19. Were booked for August 9th (hence higher hotel rates) on a tour that includes admission to the crater and the lagoon, pick up drop off from hotel etc. 

Hopefully we won’t run into the difficulties you endured.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Our cruise last year departed from Korngardar (I have no idea if it's relevant but we had beautiful weather for the most part, but the week before was not as nice).