Ridiculously long review of short cruise on Seashore 3/24-3/28/2024

nattie

A few observations.  

Having been on many 10 nights that are actually a 3 night and a 7 night.  I have noticed a slight difference in service on the 3 night as I think there are more people on the 3 night.  

I have always talked to the YC Director if I felt there was an issue with service.  It was always addressed.  I have never witnessed in my many YC cruises the lack of service that you have described.  

As for the food I have always enjoyed the YC food in general.  If you speak to your server about your issue they will address it.  

I am surprised your server in Butchers Cut did not ask about allergies.  We have always been ask as well in the YC the first day.  Did you let the Restaurant host/manager know about the allergy once you boarded?   I travel with someone with a shellfish allergy and they always let the server know when they approach the table if they are not asked.  

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the pics of Seashore 19024. We will be in that room in 2 weeks. There are 5 of us, bringing our teens. Good to see the layout.

Hubby and I were in YC on seashore in Feb and loved it, so ready to be back.

5 minutes ago, CruisinfromLKN said:

Thanks for the pics of Seashore 19024. We will be in that room in 2 weeks. There are 5 of us, bringing our teens. Good to see the layout.

It seems that the "sleeps 5" staterooms can have a pullman in the ceiling or an ottoman for the 5th guest.

20 minutes ago, CruisinfromLKN said:

Just thanking for the pics. I have seen the pullman option as well but considering this is our exact room, it was nice to see the option.

I'm thankful, too. I hadn't seen (or noticed) the option at all. I was too focused on the walk-in closet details.