Specialty Dining Reservations Unavailable on Cruise Planner

Saling 12/30/24 on Silhouette and looking to potentially get a dining package or reserve a specialty restaurant for New Years. However, the dining page in the cruise planner has nothing to purchase.

What's weird is the Silhouette sailings before and after have dining options available for purchase. My guess is whoever in charge of updating the cruise planner skipped past my sailing. Other items like drink packages and shore excursions are available.

Thoughts on whether calling in would be worthwhile, or should I just wait for it eventially to be updated?

2 hours ago, NorthStarStateCruiser said:

Saling 12/30/24 on Silhouette and looking to potentially get a dining package or reserve a specialty restaurant for New Years. However, the dining page in the cruise planner has nothing to purchase.

What's weird is the Silhouette sailings before and after have dining options available for purchase. My guess is whoever in charge of updating the cruise planner skipped past my sailing. Other items like drink packages and shore excursions are available.

Thoughts on whether calling in would be worthwhile, or should I just wait for it eventially to be updated?

Yes, we’ve done a few holiday sailings including this past Christmas/NYE and specialty dining isn’t usually available to book until 90 days or so before the sailing. You’ll find the pricing a little higher than normal for each night, very high pricing on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve, and a general lack of multiple night packages. 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, cruisestitch said:

It is not unusual for these to be unavailable on holiday cruises.

13 hours ago, mahdnc said:

Yes, we’ve done a few holiday sailings including this past Christmas/NYE and specialty dining isn’t usually available to book until 90 days or so before the sailing. You’ll find the pricing a little higher than normal for each night, very high pricing on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve, and a general lack of multiple night packages. 

Much appreciated