Beach club

We are looking for a relaxing day in Aruba at a nice beach club or bar/restaurant with chair and umbrella rentals.  I am very interested in Reflexions as this is the most like what we are looking for.  My only hesitation is that the beach and water are not at nice as Eagle Beach, Palm beach or Arashi beach.  The last time we were at Arashi Beach it was very crowded and my husband had no desire to go there.  We do not like major crowds at beaches.  We would like to go somewhere quiet that has a bar/restaurant and chair and umbrella rentals.  Besides Reflexions and Arashi beach shack, I am only seeing Moomba beach bar on Palm beach.  Are there any places on Eagle Beach that offer palapa rentals or chair and umbrella rentals and have a beach bar/restaurant with good food and drinks that are reasonably priced?  I do like the idea of the small pool and swim up bar at Reflexions.  The only reason I am looking for some other suggestions is the limited sandy area in the water due to sea grass and Eagle beach being more beautiful.  I want Reflexions but on Eagle Beach, lol, and I don't think there is anything like that there.  But I would like some suggestions from people of have done just this, either at Reflexions or somewhere else.  We will be there on the Wednesday before Memorial day, and there will be a music festival in Aruba starting the night we are there, which will make it even more crowded most likely.  Also something to think about.  

The closest thing to Reflexions on Eagle Beach is a vendor with a snack bar, called Coco Loco. Since I stay at a resort in Aruba,  I never need to go to a vendor, so I'm reporting second hand. Coco Loco is in a great location, but has a lot of bad reviews due to rude staff and poor service.  You can read them on another site that I don't think that I can mention. I have friends who vacation at a resort in Aruba several times a year.  They love Reflexions, and usually go there every other day.  You are correct that there is a lot of seagrass on Surfside Beach,  but my friends have never mentioned that being a problem at Reflexions. From looking at pictures,  it appears to be a problem further down the beach. Since the Soul Beach Festival is that week,  Moomba will be mobbed.  Moomba is party central at night,  but probably be extremely busy during the day, also. 

1 hour ago, Hatteras51 said:

The closest thing to Reflexions on Eagle Beach is a vendor with a snack bar, called Coco Loco. Since I stay at a resort in Aruba,  I never need to go to a vendor, so I'm reporting second hand. Coco Loco is in a great location, but has a lot of bad reviews due to rude staff and poor service.  You can read them on another site that I don't think that I can mention. I have friends who vacation at a resort in Aruba several times a year.  They love Reflexions, and usually go there every other day.  You are correct that there is a lot of seagrass on Surfside Beach,  but my friends have never mentioned that being a problem at Reflexions. From looking at pictures,  it appears to be a problem further down the beach. Since the Soul Beach Festival is that week,  Moomba will be mobbed.  Moomba is party central at night,  but probably be extremely busy during the day, also. 

Thank you so much for your input.  Eagle beach seems like the most beautiful beach, but I have read some negative reviews about Coco Loco as well, which made me question going there.  And I think you are right about Moomba being packed that day we are going to be there.  I have seen some posts about Passions on Eagle Beach, but I feel like it is very expensive and we didn't love it one time we went to their bar.  So I think those are our only options at Eagle beach unless there are other options I am not aware of, which is why I asked for advice.  I do think Reflexions is our best option.  I did see in pictures that the sea grass is a little further out at Reflexions than Surfside beach club.  We went there last year and there was only a very small area to actually get in the water at surfside beach club.  Thanks again for your input.  

• Thanks 1

Went to Reflections last month.   No sea grass.   The beach is not as nice as Eagle but it is close to pier.  We did go to Passions for dinner as we were in port till 10 pm and it was lovely. 

We wanted to get a taxi from the port to Reflections after our excursion last week around 1:30 pm (our ship was in port till 10:30 pm). Two taxi drivers refused to take us there citing too much traffic in that direction (I think they wanted a longer ride) and insisted on Eagle Beach. Having stayed in Aruba before we just decided to go back on the ship.

Hope you have better luck.

On 4/10/2024 at 7:35 AM, bsbcgirl said:

We wanted to get a taxi from the port to Reflections after our excursion last week around 1:30 pm (our ship was in port till 10:30 pm). Two taxi drivers refused to take us there citing too much traffic in that direction (I think they wanted a longer ride) and insisted on Eagle Beach. Having stayed in Aruba before we just decided to go back on the ship.

Hope you have better luck.

Well that is a little ridiculous. they should take you where you want to go.  I would have walked at that point, lol.  It's about a mile and half from the cruise port.  I think they just wanted more money, since that was such a short distance.  

30 minutes ago, bsbcgirl said:

Agree, but having some ankle issues, I didn’t feel up to the walk.

Oh, it's a long walk and not for everybody.  Nobody wants to walk like that on vacation when a taxi should be able to take you.  I was mostly joking but maybe would walk if I wanted to go bad enough and felt up to it.  I have issues with my foot, so most likely not.  I just can't believe you couldn't get a taxi to take you.  Hopefully we will have better luck if we decide to go.