Cannot add flight info online (independent air)-do I really need to?

Our cruise out of Southampton is in two months. Today I was able to add our flight info "to" the port but not "from" the port after our cruise.   The reason I wanted to is because I want to do self-disembarkation since our flight out of Southampton Airport (about 20 minutes from the port) is 11:20 am.  We are scheduled to dock at 7:00 am (but I think that might really mean the first people off can leave then).

It does say that if the flight time conflicts with the ship's arrival/departure times that I will get an alert.  So I'm wondering if Princess thinks that is not enough time. (Obviously it's not for Heathrow/Gatwick) 

The error is on the flight number, I played around with spaces between the letters/numbers and some other things and it still would not go through.

So the only reason I wanted to do this is to be able to self-disembark and I thought with an early flight that I could do this.  Can I just go to customer service while on the ship?  Or call Princess? (I haven't called them lately but have had some really long hold times). Or can I just show up with my bags and get off when they get the all clear?  I never really paid attention to this since I like to be one of the last off the ship. 

Thanks!  

5 minutes ago, Buddysmom10 said:

Or can I just show up with my bags and get off when they get the all clear? 

Pretty much.  When they do the disembarkation planning a few days prior to end of cruise just elect to do early self assist and that is all that's required.

@Buddysmom10 we are also on the same cruise with you this summer. We have had no problem getting right off the ship on our two recent cruises the in past years out of Southampton. We will also be doing early walk off again this year on our upcoming cruise and have our car service scheduled to pick us up at 7:45 am. You don’t need to provide Princess with any flight info. Just let Guest Services know once onboard that you are want early walk off for your disembarkation. 

Just be ready with your bags in hand and walk off.  It would like me providing my flight info for my October TA to Houston - will spend 4 days there.  Princess doesn't need to know unless you are using their transfer.

How about my arrival in Southampton for the start of my cruise on 6 October?  We arrive in Southampton on September 1st!

Just leave it blank.