Azamara Aussie Xmas/New Year with Sydney fireworks.

lahore

Hi all,  Azamara does this Aus intensive every year lately.  I know that somewhere on this awesome site there was a review with photos of what you could actually see of the NY fireworks from White Bay on Azamara.  I can't seem to find it.  Does anyone have a link please?  Or even some of your won photos or memories of that itinerary?  TIA

We did the Aus Christmas/New Yr cruise last year, boarding Azamara Journey in Fremantle.  Cruise finished in Melbourne on 3rd January.

We did not have a clear view of  Sydney  Harbour Bridge,  as there was a Cruise Ship berthed in front of us, blocking our view.    I heard the previous year also had their view blocked.

We were told by  Captain Flip Adelfoulakos  their berth position at White Bay is  allocated.
The Cruise was one of the best we have done with Azamara, food, entertainment, Azamara Evening, all were wonderful.

We did the Christmas 2022 cruise on Quest.  We went up to deck 11 port side and the ship in front did not impact our view at all.  The fireworks are set off from buildings all over the place as well as the barges and the above video give a true vision of what you will see.  It was a fantastic cruise and I would do it again.