Question on discounts for Captain's Club members

jonj

I am a Select Captains Club member through a Royal Caribbean status match.  I will be on the Beyond in January 2024 and have a few questions on the discounts. I see on the website these items. 

• 25% off Wi-Fi Package or Wi-Fi upgrade
  • One standard bag of laundry at discounted price
  • 10% off Drink Package or upgrade to Premium pre-cruise
  • 10% discount at The Spa 

Is the 25% WI Fi discount available onboard or can it be purchased in advance. If in advance is it off the non-discounted price on the cruise planner or on the discounted price? 

Same question with the drink package. If I purchase the classic I can upgrade to the Premium at no cost? Do I have to purchase the basic at full price or doe the upgrade apply to any cruise planner sales? 

Not sure if this matters, we are booked in Aqua Class 

Thank you for any information you can provide

Discounts offered can not be combined with discounts shown in Cruise Planner, its off the full price and usually can get better discounts with the pre cruise pricing.  Upgrade to premium drink package is not free, its 10% off the upgrade price, again you can usually get better with the pre cruise pricing, the 10% is off full premium upgrade price.  I think Celebrity has been tinkering around with the Captains Club discounts being available on purchases, was there like a week ago showing but now not showing.  It is best to call captains club to make sure it gets applied.