Enchanted Princess - 3 main dining rooms: help to choose.

Canuker

I'm sure this question has been addressed but I can't find anything specific.

We are on the ship 24-08-10.

Which of the 3 MDRs offer fixed time dining, please? We much prefer a large table, making friends and discovering their stories and to kick the day's activities around with them.

We will plump for the late shift supper. Seems they all offer the same menu, so any one will do, as long as it has big (about 8 people) table seating..

Thanks for your input.

Canuker

1 hour ago, Canuker said:

Which of the 3 MDRs offer fixed time dining, please? We much prefer a large table, making friends and discovering their stories and to kick the day's activities around with them.

We will plump for the late shift supper. Seems they all offer the same menu, so any one will do, as long as it has big (about 8 people) table seating..

Thanks for your input.

Canuker

At this point as far as I know there is no fixed dining on the Enchanted. All 3  have the same menu and you can ask for a shared table if you want 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Canuker said:

Thanks for your input.

Canuker

They are all open the same hours and the only difference is location. You can make reservations and request a shared table but there is no traditional dining. You will be seated with different people every night unless you meet people onboard and make reservations together 

• Like 1