Getsemani or Casa Rafael Nunez in Cartagena Colombia?

HippieChick02

I've been looking up the Do's and Don'ts of Cartagena and almost everyone said to DO Getsemani. In ALL of the excursions being offered, only ONE on my cruise is going to Getsemani but it concerns me that the details mention "time at site" to only be 15 mins. The other excursion option I have narrowed down to is only one that makes a stop at Casa Rafael Nunez that includes a folkloric show in the garden. I LOVE dance but I also don't want to miss Getsemani. I know I could just take a cab there on my own but... I'm traveling solo and think I'd feel safer by myself doing a tour with a guide. Both tours are only $50 so neither are that bad. I am leaning towards the Getsemani but wanted to know if even worth booking that one if not much time at site and if I'm better off doing one where at least there's more time to enjoy a cultural dance show?

Names of Tours are Tour of Getsemani & the 'Old City' OR Scenic Drive of Cartagena & San Pedro Claver Church (Princess Cruises) if you happen to have been on either specific tour and can offer insight/review.

I’ve been to (and enjoyed!) Cartagena twice, but can’t help with your questions. I’m posting to suggest that you also (if you haven’t done so already) ask your questions in the Princess forum, where you may find folks who’ve taken those Princess excursions.

Good luck and enjoy your trip!