Medallion Order Question

JFO23

My cruise departs 4/27/24. I ordered my medallions in February. I received an order confirmation email telling me I would receive an email when it had shipped. I have not received that email or the medallions. So, I took a look at the app to see what it says now.  It no longer tells me my order is in process, but rather that I need to pick it up. Is there still a possibility that it will show up?  Not understanding what is going on?🤷‍♂️

Posted (edited)

We are on a cruise on the same date.  Our app showed "in progress" along with some gibberish.   I called Princess using the prompts until I got to Ocean Ready, then a few more prompts after that.  The rep I spoke to said she could see that it was packaged that day with no tracking or other information.  Two days later the Medallions arrived, no email or other notice.  First time that's happened.  I'd suggest that you call them and ask what's happening.  If you paid shipping or have the most recent Plus or Premier packages you shouldn't have to wait in line at the port.

Edited by azbirdmom
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, JFO23 said:

Thank you! Appreciate that advice. 

You're welcome!  By the way I just looked at the app and when I click to check the Medallion order I get the same pop up message to pick them up at the port even though we have them already.  I do think something is wrong in the app or there's something amiss with the Medallion shipping process or all of the above!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, azbirdmom said:

We are on a cruise on the same date.  Our app showed "in progress" along with some gibberish.   I called Princess using the prompts until I got to Ocean Ready, then a few more prompts after that.  The rep I spoke to said she could see that it was packaged that day with no tracking or other information.  Two days later the Medallions arrived, no email or other notice.  First time that's happened.  I'd suggest that you call them and ask what's happening.  If you paid shipping or have the most recent Plus or Premier packages you shouldn't have to wait in line at the port.

Have picked up in port numerous times.  Never more than a few extra seconds.  The clerks who checked us in walked to a nearby table and retrieved our medallions.  Not worth a call or stressing out IMO

Edited by Arizona Wildcat
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

Have picked up in port numerous times.  Never more than a few extra seconds.  The clerks who checked us in walked to a nearby table and retrieved our medallions.  Not worth a call or stressing out IMO

The OP didn't seem stressed and we all have different opinions.  IMHO if you pay for a service you ought to get it.  The phone call probably took 2 minutes.

• Like 1

The shipping notifications and tracking info for Medallions is ironically unreliable. Sometimes I get notified and can track, other times not.

They will show up in the next few days or they won't.

It takes about 10 days. 7 days to get from Asia to USA and then you will be able to follow US tracking. 

Just for fun I put the tracking number in 4PX tracking and this is what is says. 6 days from China to LAX and then the USPS will take over after customs. I used USPS informed delivery to see it was being picked up at 4PX.