Flight check-in for TUI flight from Manchester

Is there any way to online check -in for TUI flights? 

Booked direct with P&O so only got a P&O booking reference which I’ve tried on the TUI site and it doesn’t work. 

I understand that we can’t do night before bag drop so was hoping to do online check-in so that we can at least know we have seats together and go directly to bag drop on the morning as it’s a 6.00am flight. 

If we have to do the whole check-in at the desk are we likely to have pre-allocated seats together, do P&O arrange this?  I would gladly do my own check-in and select seats but it seems impossible!

Thanks for any advice, I’ve never taken cruiseline organised flights before, always booked them separately. 

We too have TUI  flights Bristol to Malta for 18th April 06.00am dep,  you’re right no bag drop off night before. P&O advised me that we are on a charter flight so no online check in facilities, we decided to pay in advance for our seats to ensure we sat together and plan to get to check just after 04.00am knowing we have our seats. The seats cost £20 per person for each flight. Hope this helps.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, PAMJP said:

We too have TUI  flights Bristol to Malta for 18th April 06.00am dep,  you’re right no bag drop off night before. P&O advised me that we are on a charter flight so no online check in facilities, we decided to pay in advance for our seats to ensure we sat together and plan to get to check just after 04.00am knowing we have our seats. The seats cost £20 per person for each flight. Hope this helps.

thank you! Same cruise!! See you onboard!

I don’t recall any option to choose seats together, I can’t ring them up, the other week I was on the phone for over 90 minutes to them 😩 Looks as if we will have to take our chances at the airport and hope for the best. 

I think that you can only book your seats on charter flights from about 14 weeks up to 1week before departure, so too late now. But the link above took me to seat booking.  Hope you enjoy the cruise, we’re looking forward to some warm weather!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PAMJP said:

I think that you can only book your seats on charter flights from about 14 weeks up to 1week before departure, so too late now. But the link above took me to seat booking.  Hope you enjoy the cruise, we’re looking forward to some warm weather!

the last time I leave this stuff to the other half then 🙄