Shore Excursion Cannes

Joan18

We are planning for our 20th wedding anniversary Mediterranean cruise in November of this year.

We have the port of Cannes on our itinerary. The NCL website really does not give much information on reviews. Ugh. This is a big dream for us. We never took a honeymoon, and would really like to make best choice in each port.

We are set on take a ship tour. But not sure which one.

I was looking at Highlights of Nice or Nice & Eze view.

Originally - we were considering the Monte Carlo tour - but I read many reviews that it was more for gamblers.

TIA for your help.

J

On 4/14/2024 at 10:39 PM, Joan18 said:

We are planning for our 20th wedding anniversary Mediterranean cruise in November of this year.

We have the port of Cannes on our itinerary. The NCL website really does not give much information on reviews. Ugh. This is a big dream for us. We never took a honeymoon, and would really like to make best choice in each port.

We are set on take a ship tour. But not sure which one.

I was looking at Highlights of Nice or Nice & Eze view.

Originally - we were considering the Monte Carlo tour - but I read many reviews that it was more for gamblers.

TIA for your help.

J

We have always done our own thing in Cannes.  We actually spent our 30th Wedding Anniversary (like you we never had a honeymoon) at Cannes.  We had been a couple of times before and had enjoyed just walking around for the atmosphere - expensive cars, views, buying a croissant using schoolgirl French, Le suquet, swimming from the public beach -(in summer) but as this was in November we decided to go on a ferry to St Marguerite a little island that offered nice walks.  We had a lovely day.  

I always say ‘next time Monaco’ but in reality I think we would likely have a more enjoyable day taking the train to Nice.

You want to do a ship tour I think so you have different considerations to me, in your case I think I would want to include Eze view with Nice.  I hope that the weather is kind to you during the cruise - we have had several in November and I find it much more comfortable walking around than July.  You do risk a storm though.