Blacklane Transfers

tunaman2011

Greetings

I have multiple Blacklane transfers from SilverSea in my Blacklane account. Does each passenger need to book a Blacklane reservation or is the reservation for both travelers? Does SilverSea use Blacklane for the airport to ship and ship to airport transfers instead of busses?

Thanks for any help.

Good Sailing

Tom 

The email is usually a month ahead - we got it April 1 for our May 1 cruise. For  all of our cruises my husband and I have received a total of 2 free rides - one from home to the airport and one from the airport to home. Recently others have reported receiving multiple free rides. I'm not sure if this is based on the country in which the passenger lives or whether  the passengers have different addresses or a change in procedure. In our 8 or so DtD cruises, Blacklane has never been used to transport us from the airport to the ship or a Silversea hotel or from the ship to the airport/hotel. Even when our transfers were not on a bus, they were organized by Silversea's local land/tour agent, not Blacklane.

That said, enough people have reported receiving multiple vouchers perhaps the procedure is changing.

3 hours ago, tunaman2011 said:

Greetings

I have multiple Blacklane transfers from SilverSea in my Blacklane account. Does each passenger need to book a Blacklane reservation or is the reservation for both travelers? Does SilverSea use Blacklane for the airport to ship and ship to airport transfers instead of busses?

Thanks for any help.

Good Sailing

Tom 

Blacklane  transfers are for home to departure airport only  . Same on return ,arrival airport to your home address 

If your booking is for two people there should be four BL transfers, x2 for outbound  x2 for inbound .

Airport- ship and ship- airport  transfers are totally separate  from Blacklane. Arranged  by SilverSea  with local transportation  and may include coaches, minibus, SUV   etc dependent on numbers of people involved.

Please keep  in mind that in the event of an issue with the  Blacklane transfer it has to be discussed with Blacklane  themselves  as SilverSea, per their t&Cs ,have only acted as an agent for the Blacklane service.

Have a great voyage 

16 minutes ago, ak1004 said:

We were able to book Airport- ship and ship- airport with Blacklane. 

That's great.  Apologies as it did not initially occur  to me, my post concerned a UK perspective . Deals in other  geographic regions can of course be different, as in your example 👍