Steakhouse Selections on Paradise/Elation

My husband and I really enjoy the steakhouse, but these 2 ships don't have one. Has anyone had the Steakhouse Selections on either of these ships, and if so, how was the quality of the steak/lamb/lobster? Just wondering if the quality is the same on ships that don’t have an actually steakhouse. 

Thank you!

I cruise Paradise frequently and order the Steakhouse Selections at least once a cruise.  I stopped ordering the Lobster as it was rarely cooked correctly.  The Filet and Strip steak have always been as ordered and tasty.

• Thanks 1

Funny I posted something similar to this. I was on Venezia and had surf and turf at steakhouse. The elegant night in MDR the lobster was actually better than the steakhouse so I too asked opinions of ordering steakhouse selections there for the up charge. I think it’s just luck of the draw. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just off the Paradise on Monday. The wife and I each ordered the NY Strip off the Steakhouse Selections menu, and it was *fantastic*. The Paradise had some of the best dining room food I’ve had on a cruise ship in years, and we were on the Celebration last May. The wait staff on the Paradise was excellent as well. Ask for Lawrence if you’re sailing on Paradise.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TPG40 said:

Just off the Paradise on Monday. The wife and I each ordered the NY Strip off the Steakhouse Selections menu, and it was *fantastic*. The Paradise had some of the best dining room food I’ve had on a cruise ship in years, and we were on the Celebration last May. The wait staff on the Paradise was excellent as well. Ask for Lawrence if you’re sailing on Paradise.

That’s great! 👍Also TPG are my dads initials! 👏