Celebrity Transatlantic shore excursions

My husband and I will be aboard the Celebrity Equinox during next years Transatlantic cruise.  In the past, we just went our own way, but this time my husband would like to see if maybe signing up for some Celebrity shore excursions might make better use of our short time at these few ports.  They are:

The Royal Naval Dockyards, Bermuda

Ponta Delegada, Azores

Cartagena, Spain

Palma De Mallorca, Spain.

We are not sure which excursions might be suitable for a manual wheelchair (DH cannot stand, paraplegic).  I assume we could ask someone at Celebrity, but we are not sure who that might be and don’t really want to wait until we are onboard to make our plans.  We did not use a travel agent, just booked directly on line with Celebrity.  Does anybody here have any experience with these ports and have any recommendations?

Thanks.

That was interesting.  I clicked on the three ports shown on our itinerary and there were no shore excursions shown (at all) under the accessible shore excursions.  Might this be one of the infamous Celebrity Website malfunctions that I have read about, or maybe I am doing something wrong(user error)?  If there are no accessible shore excursions provided by Celebrity, has anyone on this board done ANY wheelchair accessible shore excursion (provided by any source in or outside of Celebrity) at any of these ports?

You can try emailing Celebrity at accessibleexcursions@rccl.com. Just be prepared to wait several months for a reply and the excursions will generally be very expensive.

For the Azores, try https://wheeltheworld.com/ (search Azores Portugal under things to do). We had a great accessible excursion to Lagoa do Fogo at a very reasonable price in November.

For Bermuda, we have used Keith Simmons. His email is keithsimmons@logic.bm. He has a wheelchair accessible van and offers tours from the Dockyard.

In Palma, we have taken the public bus which is accessible.