[PLEASE HELP] New Caledonia and Vanuatu Visa

Hey Everyone,

My boyfriend and I will have cruise ship on May 2024 to Fiji, New Caledonia and Vanuatu. I am bit frustrated for the visa issues, For Fiji, I will be fine since my country is a part of exemption country. my biggest concern is New Caledonia and Vanuatu. As Indonesian, I have to provide stop over certificate from Cruise Ship Company to disembark in New Caledonia. However, my cruise ship company doesn't know the stop over certificate. Furthermore, For Vanuatu, It seems like I have to apply visa for disembark from the cruise. and I again Vanuatu's government does not provide specific visa for the cruise trip. As additional information, I will have cruise trip with P&O departed and returned from/to Sydney and I have organised my Travel Insurance and My passport will not be expired for the next 5 years. Does anyone have the same experience like me? Any help is really appreciated.

Welcome to Cruise Critic. I am not sure what you need to do for visas but I suggest you use an Indonesian government site to check what you will need.

In the meantime I will try and find out.

Vanuatuan visa for Indonesian citizens

A visa is REQUIRED for Indonesian passport holders visiting Vanuatu for tourism and business purposes. See detailed requirements below:

Visa requirements:

Visa type Purposes Visa requirements Allowed stay
Tourist visa For Indonesian citizens to enter Vanuatu for a short-term tourism purpose. Visa required N/A
Evisa Vanuatu e-visa for Indonesian citizens Not Available
Visa on arrival Vanuatu visa on arrival for Indonesian citizens Not Available

Vanuatu tourist visa requirements:

• Holding Indonesian passport that is valid for six months beyond the period of the intended stay in Vanuatu.
  • Proof of onward travel (departure) from Vanuatu.

If you are looking for Vanuatu visa information, such as available types of visas, or how to apply from Indonesia, we recommend you visit or contact the embassy or consulate of Vanuatu nearest your place of residence

New Caledonian visa for Indonesian citizens

A visa is REQUIRED for Indonesian passport holders visiting New Caledonia for tourism and business purposes. See detailed requirements below:

Visa requirements:

Tourist visa For Indonesian citizens to enter New Caledonia for a short-term tourism purpose. Visa required N/A
Evisa New Caledonia e-visa for Indonesian citizens Not Available
Visa on arrival New Caledonia visa on arrival for Indonesian citizens Not Available

New Caledonia tourist visa requirements:

• Holding Indonesian passport that is valid for six months beyond the period of the intended stay in New Caledonia.
  • Proof of onward travel (departure) from New Caledonia.

If you are looking for New Caledonia visa information, such as available types of visas, or how to apply from Indonesia, we recommend you visit or contact the embassy or consulate of New Caledonia nearest your place of residence

For New Caledonia, I have called VFS Global and they said that as Indonesian a part of exemption country for cruise ship, New Caledonia does not require me to have a visa. however, I should provide Stop Over Certificate from cruise company. So that I called the P&O to get stop over certificate. as the results, the customer service from P&O does not at all about it. have you ever heard about Stop Over Certificate?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

A visa is REQUIRED for Indonesian passport holders visiting Vanuatu for tourism and business purposes. See detailed requirements below:

Visa requirements:

Tourist visa For Indonesian citizens to enter Vanuatu for a short-term tourism purpose. Visa required N/A

• Holding Indonesian passport that is valid for six months beyond the period of the intended stay in Vanuatu.

If you are looking for Vanuatu visa information, such as available types of visas, or how to apply from Indonesia, we recommend you visit or contact the embassy or consulate of Vanuatu nearest your place of residence

For Vanuatu, I had a look already the requirement for tourist visa. Vanuatu's government website is not really helpful to apply the visa. I am located in Sydney and still finding the way to apply the visa near by here.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

New Caledonian visa for Indonesian citizens

A visa is REQUIRED for Indonesian passport holders visiting New Caledonia for tourism and business purposes. See detailed requirements below:

Visa requirements:

Tourist visa For Indonesian citizens to enter New Caledonia for a short-term tourism purpose. Visa required N/A
Evisa New Caledonia e-visa for Indonesian citizens Not Available
Visa on arrival New Caledonia visa on arrival for Indonesian citizens Not Available

New Caledonia tourist visa requirements:

• Holding Indonesian passport that is valid for six months beyond the period of the intended stay in New Caledonia.
  • Proof of onward travel (departure) from New Caledonia.

If you are looking for New Caledonia visa information, such as available types of visas, or how to apply from Indonesia, we recommend you visit or contact the embassy or consulate of New Caledonia nearest your place of residence

51 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

Visa requirements:

16 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

Thank you! I had a look this website. howeve, it didn't tell how we can pay it.

18 hours ago, sundaynight said:

For New Caledonia, I have called VFS Global and they said that as Indonesian a part of exemption country for cruise ship, New Caledonia does not require me to have a visa. however, I should provide Stop Over Certificate from cruise company. So that I called the P&O to get stop over certificate. as the results, the customer service from P&O does not at all about it. have you ever heard about Stop Over Certificate?

The ships manifest is what is hand to New Caledonia authority . Your name will be on that . Your ship ticket will have the time of arrival and departure in New Caledonia Noumea.