Rock Star Lock it in rate suite

HolsAddict

It's no different than any other GTY room.  You pay a price, VV decides later which stateroom you get. Personally I would never do a GTY room on any ship, especially the Rockstars on VV. Remember that there are suites directly below both sides of the Gym. I actively avoid those suites when recommending cabins for folks. They are also the suites I usually see still available on the decks plans shortly before the ladyships sail... 🙂 

Posted (edited)

I had a 14th floor solo insider right below the weight room. I was worried about all the posts I read claiming early morning thumps from people dropping the barbells. Never heard one....BUT...the DJ was another story. Boom...boom...boom... from the bass. Good thing I'm a night owl and the music stops at midnite 🙂

Edited by Cloud9 Bob

22 hours ago, CruisingWalter said:

It's no different than any other GTY room.  You pay a price, VV decides later which stateroom you get. Personally I would never do a GTY room on any ship, especially the Rockstars on VV. Remember that there are suites directly below both sides of the Gym. I actively avoid those suites when recommending cabins for folks. They are also the suites I usually see still available on the decks plans shortly before the ladyships sail... 🙂 

We thought it was worth a go. It will be the 3rd of 4 cruises this year (3 on VV) so it was worth the risk and it was a good price.