Legend of the Seas (3rd Icon class ship)

26 minutes ago, billaraneta said:

EXCUSE ME PLEASE. SOME ICON CLASS WILL BE SAILING IN ASIA IN THE FUTURE TIMES? THANK YOU.

With the official announcement of Icon IV the odds are increasing in your favor my friend!

• Like 1

On 8/14/2024 at 3:49 PM, davidrlewis2302 said:

Equasis is generally a well respected database and usually quite accurate.

But it can only be accurate based on information provided.

It could be that Legend is just a holding name at the moment, it's not uncommon for new build ships to be called something in the build process that doesn't reflect their final registered name.

Until Royal Caribbean actually confirm the name, it is complete speculation and I wouldn't be surprised if Legend is not the name of the ship.

Is it then still possible that they will rethink the dreadful choice of "Star" ?

Most boring name ever IMHO

Cheers

On 8/27/2024 at 8:59 AM, Southern Dan said:

With the official announcement of Icon IV the odds are increasing in your favor my friend!

I think this significantly increases the chances of an Icon class ship going to Galveston sooner than later. 

6 minutes ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

I think this significantly increases the chances of an Icon class ship going to Galveston sooner than later. 

From information I gathered on the 2026-2027 Deployment Thread Galveston might be getting Icon beginning in November of '26 as she has bi-monthly stops in St. Maarten May '26 through October '26 then stops.  Icon III begins bi-monthly stops in St. Maarten beginning November '26 through April '27.

On 4/25/2024 at 12:17 AM, PhillyFan33579 said:

Looks like RCI is stealing a page out of Carnival’s playbook and reusing a previous ship’s name for their third Icon class ship. 

I like the idea of recycling some of the old names.  Hope it happens.  Would like to see a new Monarch of the Seas.