Different ship, same everything??

crazidude1400

The menus rarely change. This past year, they took off a few items and added a few more, but basically they stay the same. No problem there for me....I enjoy the food from Carnival's dining room menu.:)

They are in the process of changing the menu. But for the most part the menu has been the same since my first cruise in 2000. (a lot of stuff only the name has change)

also each ship has its own show-- and that show stays the same for years and years.

dining room menu and prices are the same from ship to ship.

They are in the process of changing the menu. But for the most part the menu has been the same since my first cruise in 2000. (a lot of stuff only the name has change)

also each ship has its own show-- and that show stays the same for years and years.

dining room menu and prices are the same from ship to ship.

One of the Broadway style shows must be following us around then...we have seen it twice for sure on different ships.

We were on the Victory summer of 2003, the valor feb 2005, and the Destiny Feb 2006. On all three ships we had the same "Welcome Aboard Show". The same comedian ( who wasn't that good) and the same magician ( just ok).

I guess we have a had really bad sense of timing when they move the entertainers around. But we are not taking any chances again and were going on RCCL for the next one because frankly I am sick of the same entertainment and entertainers!

Sue

:D On the Holiday - all four cruises - I've seen the same two production shows "Shout!" and "Fuego del Caribe". Only thing different were the lead singers. However, I've enjoyed each and every minute!

Yes, they are prepaid for the main dining room. Prices for drinks and extras remain the same, too. :)

I've cruises two different ships with the same layout ... the Glory and the Valor. Besides the theming, the specialty shows, and small differences ... they were the same ... which is to say, there were some differences, but what made me happy on the first still made me happy on the second. :)

Isn't the prices for meals included with your cruise price and prepaid?

There is an extra charge for the specialty dining room, if you have one on your ship and choose to dine there; right now it's $30 pp. There's also an extra charge for the coffees and desserts at the coffee bar. (Lattes, cappuchinos, cakes, chocolate-covered strawberries, etc.) The food at the lido deck restaurants and the dining room are all included.

Archived