First b2b, Recommendations for how to watch the entertainment

FFTB

I'm about to go on my first b2b, and was looking for advice (from those that have experience doing similar) on the best way to view the entertainment without getting board. It's a smaller ship so I already know the entertainment variety will have less options (i.e. no Syd Norman's to go to instead of a production show). 

Options:

1. Watch everything the first week, and chill the second week (or vice-versa).

2. Watch half the shows/comedy each week.

3. Watch everything twice (unless it's dissapointing the first time).

Just so you know, the independent contract entertainers may change.  So there is always the possibility of a new comedian, new magician, new vocalist, new aerialists on your 2nd cruise. But the production shows will be the same.

• Thanks 1

Go see whatever interests you on the first leg. There's no guarantee the performers will still be there, or be able to perform on the 2nd leg. If something was really good, you can go again on the 2nd leg. If it wasn't, you know you can skip it and go check something else during that time.

We had one trip where we were going to see Choir of Man on the 2nd night of their performance, and it ended up getting cancelled - so we missed it completely.  

• Thanks 1

After being on several B2Bs, keep the dailies to see if a comedian repeats. If so, expect the same material in both shows.

On 4/25/2024 at 1:08 PM, FFTB said:

I'm about to go on my first b2b, and was looking for advice (from those that have experience doing similar) on the best way to view the entertainment without getting board. It's a smaller ship so I already know the entertainment variety will have less options (i.e. no Syd Norman's to go to instead of a production show). 

Options:

1. Watch everything the first week, and chill the second week (or vice-versa).

2. Watch half the shows/comedy each week.

3. Watch everything twice (unless it's dissapointing the first time).

Try to fit in as many of the shows that interest you, especially any production shows on the main stage, during the first leg of your B2B.  Some of the lounge acts may swap out for other performers during the second cruise, and sometimes an entertainer may perform a completely different set at a second show.  You also may find an act that you enjoy so much on the first cruise that you want to see it again on the second cruise.  Don't hold back or FOMO may strike.