Saint Greg's Carnival Horizon ABC - Live - April 27, 2024

8 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

one tastes kind regular light the other tastes like stage light. 

LOL. I meant between the one that Saowaluk made and the one that Dalibor made from the same instructions. beside the glass being different, one looked more orange and the second one looked more peach in color

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, mamiamjo said:

LOL. I meant between the one that Saowaluk made and the one that Dalibor made from the same instructions. beside the glass being different, one looked more orange and the second one looked more peach in color

oh yeah the first one was a bit sour like grapefruit.

the second was more peach.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)

Interesting. If we got a bargain because of some high school video so be it..but it sounds a bit absurd to me. That is a crazy situation with no QBs picked between 12 and 150. I don’t think we were looking to draft one as we have five on the roster now…but I think he was too high on the board to pass up at that point. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/nfl/article-13357911/Spencer-Rattler-fell-Netflix-QB1-Saints-NFL-Draft.html

Edited by Saint Greg

10 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Interesting. If we got a bargain because of some high school video so be it..but it sounds a bit absurd to me. That is a crazy situation with no QBs picked between 12 and 150. I don’t think we were looking to draft one as we have five on the roster now…but I think he was too high on the board to pass up at that point. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/nfl/article-13357911/Spencer-Rattler-fell-Netflix-QB1-Saints-NFL-Draft.html

Seems like he was thought highly of before the Netflix series, but it doesn't seem his time in South Carolina helped either?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Roscoe13 said:

What about the term "Fauxbster"?

never heard of it but apparently it’s whitefish prepared like lobster. That’s fine.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

41 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

TBH I didn't understand the pick but I'm not a Carr fan so if we need 5 backup QBs, then I guess we need this. All the other Saints picks were 🤌. I had no idea about the show but we are no stranger to controversy in Who Dat land. 

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Remember back to the start of his Sophomore year at OU-the media had basically anointed him as the Heisman winner-until Caleb Williams had a big Texas/OU game

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, starstruck05 said:

TBH I didn't understand the pick but I'm not a Carr fan so if we need 5 backup QBs, then I guess we need this. All the other Saints picks were 🤌. I had no idea about the show but we are no stranger to controversy in Who Dat land. 

I’m good with it. I mean its a 5th round pick and a

QB hadn’t been picked since 12th overall. If that was their next rated QB after the top 5, I’m thrilled to have him in the 5th round.

I know we took Haener last year. But our offensive coaching staff was different. I’m all for drafting a QB in the 4th-5th round every year. It’s a lottery ticket and if you get your Brock Purdy it’s well worth it. Remember the 49ers spent three 1st round picks on Trey Lance before they drafted Purdy. 

As for the 5 situation. The way I see it is Peterman and Mond are guys who have been in the system and can help teach it. It’s unlikely anyone will sign them after we cut them so they’ll be available in an extreme emergency. It’s Carr Haener and Rattler…Taysom has his own roll.

Edited by Saint Greg