Palma airport to cruise port

Hi, I will be staying in Palma for a week before joining the Discovery 2 cruise (close to the airport) in June. Can anyone recommend how to get from the airport area to the cruise port without using the Tui shuttle coaches as my cruise package does not include this. 
Are there shuttle buses you can pay for? How much?
What is the average price of a standard taxi - I presume there is a taxi rank nearby?
Is Uber a better option?
Should I pre-book a car to meet me at the airport?

Many thanks in advance for your advice.

Posted (edited)

Hi Ki.

Have a look here, taxi is app €30 from the airport area.

There are a few ways to reach Palma de Mallorca port from the airport. Taxis can be found outside the main airport terminal. The fare to the cruise port costs around €25-30, but it’s always worth clarifying prior to departure as some taxi’s operate on a meter system.

The journey time is approximately 20 minutes, and the same costs apply returning from Palma port to the airport.

Private Transfer Palma de Mallorca Airport to Cruise Port

It’s also possible to arrange a private transfer shuttle from Palma de Mallorca airport to cruise port. They are often cheaper for groups travelling together. The vehicle prices range from €25-30 for four people, to €37-40 for up to six people.

Bus from Palma de Mallorca Airport to Cruise Port

If you are arriving at Palma airport and wish to travel by bus to port of Palma de Mallorca cruise terminal, there are currently no direct public bus services.

The A1 bus will transport you from the airport, firstly to Passeig Mallorca in the city’s Old Town, and here you transfer to bus no. 1 at (stop 19) “Instituts” or (stop 20) “Jaume III”. This bus takes you directly to the cruise port and the cost for the entire combined trip is €8 per person.

I Would think a taxi would be the easiest option.😉

Edited by Brummijam