Windstar Excursion - Puerto Rico

Has anyone done the last cruise day excursion to El Yunque Natl Forest with transfer to the airport in San Juan?  Or have opinion on the park in general?  We're doing Boston to San Juan cruise in October and plan on flying home the day we disembark.  The total excursion time shows as 5 hours.  We're wondering if it's worth arranging our flight time home around this experience.  

I don't have an answer about the specific excursion you ask about.  But wanted to share an experience we had in December.

We had about 3 hours to kill in PR before our flight.  We hired an Uber and went to Playa Azul, spent a little time there and had an early lunch with the driver.  We had him take the long way to Playa Azul to show us things he found interesting.  He specifically asked if we had time to visit the forest.  He wanted to take us there.  Said it was really nice if the weather was ok and that he loved taking his family there.  Unfortunately, we didn't have time.  But we'll remember his suggestion next time we're in PR.

We were in PR recently and visited El Yunque twice (once inside the park boundaries to hike and once outside the park to swim in a river).  We enjoyed both experiences but I wonder a little what the excursion includes (seems like you should have a few hours in the park but not sure how they organize that, or not) and I don't know how to judge if it's worth organizing your trip home around.