What brands of Beauty skincare/makeup and hair products are there on Oasis of The Seas

Will be going on Oasis of the Seas this Summer and really looking forward to it 

Was wondering if anyone can confirm what brands of makeup/skincare and hair is available onboard the Oasis of The Seas incase I need to buy anything while onboard 

I know there is a shop that sells cosmetics but I really cant remember what brands they sell 

Thanks in advance for the responses 

If I remember correctly, most of the RCCL ships tend to have Clinique, Lancôme, Clarins, and some have Chanel also.  Haircare tends to vary quite a bit, I believe.  You can often get an idea of haircare brands by looking at salon service offerings.  Sometimes they say "Kerastase treatment" or something along those lines.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/30/2024 at 3:47 PM, MandyMooToo said:

If I remember correctly, most of the RCCL ships tend to have Clinique, Lancôme, Clarins, and some have Chanel also.  Haircare tends to vary quite a bit, I believe.  You can often get an idea of haircare brands by looking at salon service offerings.  Sometimes they say "Kerastase treatment" or something along those lines.

thanks for that I will check on the salon lists