Le Petit chef

HeiPus

On 5/2/2024 at 3:57 AM, YankeesFan4Life said:

Seems like this is more kid oriented?  Has anyone done Wonderland on any of the Royal ships?  We did, it was "entertaining" and yes, a "one and done".  From what I'm reading here, I'd rather take my 4 night specialty dining elsewhere on the Beyond....Prove me wrong?

We did Wonderland.  I would say that this is also a one and done.  If you have never seen a plate projection show or if you have kids LPC is fine.  The food is better elsewhere on the ship.

On 4/29/2024 at 9:03 PM, mshaines said:

I guess we're in the minority (and maybe this was being on an edge class ship?), but we HATED le petit chef on Apex in March.  Took 45 minutes to get a drink.  I skipped the drink pairings because it was clear there was no way they could keep up.  Everyone was served at the same time and they just couldn't handld it.  Food ranged from pretty good to really not good.  Show was very cute, but all in 2.5+ hours (we abandoned ship at 2+ hours but before the last course).  Loved everything else we did on Apex, including the grand bistro for lunch.   But hard pass on LPC. 

My husband and I didn’t like it either. We didn’t even wait for dessert we walked out before it was served and went to eat elsewhere. The portions were small  and quality was not great and the service was lacking. Our waiter seemed ambivalent to being there, never asked how our meal was and never checked on us. He was more focused on larger groups. With being a party of two we had to wait for larger groups to finish before the next course was served, it made for an oddly paced meal. I wouldn’t do it again.