1 week countdown to Barcelona & Virgin Voyages!!!

One week of work left until we are flying to Barcelona via Toronto (Air Canada) for a week on the Scarlet Lady!  We have the French Daze & Ibiza Nights itinerary booked.  I cannot wait... I officially have holiday brain at work.... spending too much time on here checking the VV page for updated posts from a couple of folks doing the TA to Barcelona.  

I am hoping and crossing all the fingers and toes that this trip goes smoothly.  Our last cruise in October - we flew Westjet via Calgary to Fort Lauderdale and WJ somehow sent DH's luggage to Toronto... we had to do a super fast shopping trip in Miami the day before the cruise as his bag did not make it in time.  Thankfully we were able to get full reimbursed for all the expenses for the new wardrobe for the week.  UGH but it was a stressful start to the holiday.

Hoping for an easy travel experience this time around.  I will say the AirTags were worth their weight in gold on that trip... we knew in flight on our way to Florida that the bag did not make it and were able to land fully prepared on our next steps and plans as we did not have a lot of time to remedy the situation. 

This will be our first VV cruise after primarily cruising Carnival.    Looking forward to an all adult experience!!!

• Like 2