Sailing in a H6 Stateroom on NCL Jewel late July

Hello all! We will be taking my dad to Alaska on the Jewel at the end of July, 2024. I realize that the ship doesn't have a proper Haven area, but what can we expect when staying in a H6? 

But it does, it's on Deck 14, which is where the H6 cabins are located...

The only thing the Jewel doesn't have is a dedicated Haven Restaurant & proper Lounge in the complex, which is why it uses Moderno and Cagney's for breakfasts & lunches.

Screenshot2024-05-04at2_47_43PM.thumb.png.4c12703ebd6e0e43592d0c8a33475897.png

5 minutes ago, mjcatlvr said:

Ah, Thank you for your reply! For booking shows and dinners, is there a direct Haven contact, or just Guest Services?

Before the cruise you can do that through the Concierge Desk. Once on board the concierge will help you directly.

NorwegianConciergeDesk@ncl.com. 855-625-4283

13 minutes ago, mjcatlvr said:

Ah, Thank you for your reply! For booking shows and dinners, is there a direct Haven contact, or just Guest Services?

The concierge can help you with dinners. Or, you can do it yourself online 130 days prior to departure (that’s 10 days before steerage can make reservations). 

There are no reservable shows on the Jewel. 

37 minutes ago, valleyvillage said:

Before the cruise you can do that through the Concierge Desk. Once on board the concierge will help you directly.

NorwegianConciergeDesk@ncl.com. 855-625-4283

29 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

The concierge can help you with dinners. Or, you can do it yourself online 130 days prior to departure (that’s 10 days before steerage can make reservations). 

There are no reservable shows on the Jewel. 

Thank you both for the info. Can't wait for my dad to see the beauty of Alaska!

My friend @YVRteacher is on The Jewel with her father right now!  She is doing a “Live” Cruise Critic Blog during her Back to Back in a 2 Bedroom Haven Suite.  My guess is you will find reading this very helpful (and entertaining).  

Live from the Jewel April 29-May 13, 2024: will definitely contain sarcasm and grumpiness

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KACTravels said:

My friend @YVRteacher is on The Jewel with her father right now!  She is doing a “Live” Cruise Critic Blog during her Back to Back in a 2 Bedroom Haven Suite.  My guess is you will find reading this very helpful (and entertaining).  

Live from the Jewel April 29-May 13, 2024: will definitely contain sarcasm and grumpiness

OMG! I have sooo been enjoying Yvonne's posts. I look forward to them every day. Her Dad sounds like my dads twin brother.... we should have some fun and interesting times too!

• Like 1