Apex out of Southampton - kettles in cabins? Hairdryers? Drink prices including ‘gratuities’?

Previous Celebrity cruises from the UK have had kettles in the room. ( for making proper tea) We are on the first cruise after the Transatlantic this month. Does anyone know if Celebrity are still providing these?
I’ve just been watching someone’s blog, where they said there was no hairdryer in the room. Never had that before, not planning to pack mine.

Also, looking at the drink prices on the App, these seem to be 20% higher, than I’ve seen reported elsewhere. In the past, cruises from UK have included the extras into the quoted costs, as that is what we are accustomed to here ( a legal requirement, in fact)

Thanks in advance.

If there is not a kettle, request one when sailing out of Southampton. If there is not a hairdryer, request one. And sailing out of Southampton, your drinks will include the gratuity.

• Thanks 1

Kettle & Hairdryer have always been in the cabin on our Southampton sailings. If on the drinks package - drinks up to the value of $12 gratuity included for UK sailings

• Like 1

Thank you, Markanddonna! I’ll leave my Dyson at home, and manage with what they’ve provided. Tea bags are already in the case! Hope you are having a lovely time. We’ve been watching your progress across the Pond, won’t be long before we will be boarding.