Alaska Transfer

Sketty1616

We have a PtoP booking starting next week. We are staying at the Hilton Anchorage, which we booked on our own.  Our electronic ticket we received states transfer is from hotel to pier. Will we actually be picked up at our hotel or do we need to catch the coach at the Egan Convention Center as we previously thought?

We did this cruise last July. We booked our own hotel like you did. We picked up the bus at Egan Center. It’s a great cruise. Have a great trip.

I recommend having your travel agent get specific pickup time & location as well as a phone number for the local ground handling company.  Do not leave this to assumption as on the spot alternative transport should you miss the coach will be VERY expensive and stressful. 

13 minutes ago, SVBing said:

We also booked our own hotel…. Heading over to Egan Center for transfer to port

I did hear back from the SS rep. He said we can check in at the Egan Center from 8-10. The first shuttle leaves around 10:00. They depart every 15 minutes with the last shuttle departing at approximately 11:15

On 5/6/2024 at 10:58 AM, Sketty1616 said:

We have a PtoP booking starting next week. We are staying at the Hilton Anchorage, which we booked on our own.  Our electronic ticket we received states transfer is from hotel to pier. Will we actually be picked up at our hotel or do we need to catch the coach at the Egan Convention Center as we previously thought?

We are staying at Hilton too. We are reserved for the train transfer. As I understand, we need to make our way back to airport to catch charter train from there since we did book hotel through Silversea.

My DW and I are staying at Marriot Downtown Anchorage, doing P2P, and we paid SS for train transfer to pier.  (We are doing round trip from Seward, 2 weeks, on Muse.)   I asked for clarification from our SS agent, she just sent the following.  Note that the first paragraph identifies the three hotels that are SS hotels (whether part of your cruise or not).  Hope you can read it, but lays things out well.  

IMG_6413.jpeg

IMG_6414.jpeg

• Thanks 1