Shore Excursions for Wonder OTS Western Caribbean

Is there any way to print out a copy of all of the shore excursions offered on the Wonder's Western Caribbean itinerary? My DD and I are on the Aug. 11-18, 2024 sailing and I was hoping to be able to print out a list and description of all of the shore excursions so that we could consider the options and make our choices without having to scroll through all of the information directly on the website. It appears that it is possible to print out copies of the pages that you see online, but that takes about 12/24 sheets of paper and gobs of printer ink.

We are seasoned cruisers, but haven't cruised in almost six years. We love the Allure OTS, but it is based in Galveston, now, and we live in GA. So, we thought we would try the Wonder. We will be in a GS on deck 17 and are hoping that we can make our reservations through the concierge in the Suites Lounge, like we did on the Allure, but we wanted to be looking at the excursion options and deciding which ones appeal to us.

TIA for any suggestions you can offer.

22 minutes ago, sushigirl53 said:

It appears that it is possible to print out copies of the pages that you see online, but that takes about 12/24 sheets of paper and gobs of printer ink.

I am not aware of any consolidated version of the excursions in printed or other format to simplify the website research task.  Unfortunately I think you have realized the available method of printing this out and I don't know of any shortcut to the process. 

Is it possible to download the information maybe in a PDF format that could be flipped through easier than looking at the webpage?  

2 minutes ago, sushigirl53 said:

I don't remember if downloading it to a PDF was an option, but I will check again and see. I may have missed something. Thanks for the suggestion.

Maybe decide things that would not be of interest and reduce your search by that. The excursions should be categorized by type and activity and that may provide a way to reduce the options for consideration.

23 hours ago, sushigirl53 said:

We love the Allure OTS, but it is based in Galveston, now, and we live in GA. So, we thought we would try the Wonder.

You'll love Wonder.  The ships aren't exactly the same, but similar enough that you'll recognize everything right away.

• Like 1