ICON of the poop

2 hours ago, The Fun Researcher said:

Our favorite as well.  Our servers learn pretty quickly to bring more to our table since they are almost immediately gone from the first couple of baskets that are set at the table.  Personally my favorite was the onion roll.  R.I.P. onion roll, I miss you

ETA I never got the hype of the savory bites.  Looked and tasted like something that got found in the back of the oven after too long.

They are only left over bagels , cut into pieces 

• Thanks 2

I just reserved the Crown's Edge experience when we're on the Icon next year for a surprise! Booked it for Day 3 in case he chickens out! LOL! I actually think he'll really enjoy it (he's a firefighter). I'll be taking pics while firmly on the deck! Also reserved Hooked lunch on boarding day as a surprise as well. Yum!

• Like 1

On 5/9/2024 at 12:14 PM, rolloman said:

It is quite baffling to me the amount of people who desire to go on a cruise ship and physically get in a pool or hot tub. After taking well over 100 voyages to date, I actually don't think I have ever jumped into a pool or hot tub. Clearly, it is disgusting on land and sea to get in these community cesspools. 

I spend loads of time in the pools and hot tubs. Literally hours every day per cruise. Never been sick from it. 

that said I posted in my cruise review about the lack of enforcement regarding kids in pools too. Last cruise was brutal 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Smitty815 said:

I spend loads of time in the pools and hot tubs. Literally hours every day per cruise. Never been sick from it. 

that said I posted in my cruise review about the lack of enforcement regarding kids in pools too. Last cruise was brutal 

Congratulations on your impressive immune system!!

• Haha 1