Finally!! Website listing Carnival entertainers.

CTMak

Just found out about this website: It's about Carnival entertainers. It lists the qualifications necessary for all the entertaining jobs and how to apply.

But The BEST part is: it lists by ship all of the current entertainers!!! From the Calypso Band to the production singers, to the Piano Bar player, etc. And with Pictures.

Unfortunately, it doesn't list how long they'll be on and who is coming next. But still .... Progress!

Check it out!

http://www.carnivalentertainment.com

Click on "Now playing"

CTMak

Thanks

Hopefully they keep updating their web page to fix it. I keep getting error messages :eek:

Shadi:

Just clicked on and it was fine.

You're right though. I imagine these guys move around quite a bit. Need to make sure it's up to date. But it is working for me.

CTMak

Just clicked on the Liberty and these are NOT the people who were onboard in February- Is the page updated often.

I also see Duane as the Piano player on the Miracle which he has been on the Liberty for at least 6 months.

I dont mean to be a party pooper--sorry

Just clicked on the Liberty and these are NOT the people who were onboard in February- Is the page updated often.

I also see Duane as the Piano player on the Miracle which he has been on the Liberty for at least 6 months.

You're right. In fact some of the ships (like the Triumph) are not even listed yet. Maybe is just that the site is new and they have to work out the kinks.

Hope so.

In any event ....

Oh heck. I hope that calypso band on the Conquest is not the same one that was on the Elation playing on the Lido deck 2 years ago. I don't know what I'll do if I hear "Tell Laura I Love Her" one more time.

We loved Duane, the Piano Man, in Billies Bar on the Legend. I was sorry to see he's not there anymore, but was happy to see that he was still with Carnival on the Liberty. Then, when I checked the entertainment on the Miracle...guess what? Duane was there too! Boy does he get around...lol

Interesting web site!

Yes, I also noticed that several of the "cast" were not who we had on board with us on the Valor at the end of February. I will continue to check back on the site to see how often it changes (or updates).

Archived