Millie Retreat Sundeck what are snacks? 8am-8pm plus snacks 12-2pm

zitsky

2 hours ago, markeb said:

On the M/S class, the sundeck is an add on that fits into the space with minimal modification. Equinox has a partially retrofitted Retreat Sundeck. Pretty much as George described. No bar. It's a couple of flights of stairs down to a bathroom. No water feature.

Are you sure about that?  Because the deck plan shows a hot tub on the Millennium Retreat Deck.

Celebrity Millennium Deck Plans | Celebrity Cruises

5 minutes ago, Mark_K said:

It has a hot tub.  I think markeb linked the M/S together and shouldn’t have.

My bad. In my defense, I did say Equinox 🙂

16 minutes ago, zitsky said:

Are you sure about that?  Because the deck plan shows a hot tub on the Millennium Retreat Deck.

Celebrity Millennium Deck Plans | Celebrity Cruises

Really referring to Equinox. My bad. I'll see Summit in two weeks and have a comparison.

Although a "hot" tub on that sundeck in the hot Caribbean isn't something I'd really want!

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Mark_K said:

It has a hot tub.  I think markeb linked the M/S together and shouldn’t have.

Regarding S-class, I see Eclipse, where I was in Aqua, has not been renovated yet (fortunately) so deck 16 is Solstice Deck, available to anyone?  And it still has Michael's club?

I suppose when it is refurbished, deck 16 will become the Retreat Sundeck?  And Retreat guests will suffer Kelly's wrath when they go into their cabin to find all the storage removed?

21 minutes ago, zitsky said:

Regarding S-class, I see Eclipse, where I was in Aqua, has not been renovated yet (fortunately) so deck 16 is Solstice Deck, available to anyone?  And it still has Michael's club?

I suppose when it is refurbished, deck 16 will become the Retreat Sundeck?  And Retreat guests will suffer Kelly's wrath when they go into their cabin to find all the storage removed?

They may have seen the error of their ways regarding Kelly.  This was posted recently about a Constellation refurb:

IMG_1820.jpeg

57 minutes ago, markeb said:

Really referring to Equinox. My bad. I'll see Summit in two weeks and have a comparison.

Although a "hot" tub on that sundeck in the hot Caribbean isn't something I'd really want!

We sailed summit the last three years all in a royal suite which does have a private hot tub on the balcony, so far we have used it zero times .

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Mark_K said:

They may have seen the error of their ways regarding Kelly.  This was posted recently about a Constellation refurb:

IMG_1820.jpeg

I like the idea of a bath but in 15 years of living in my house I’ve taken a bath maybe once.  I think we had a tub in our Beyond SS but we never used it.

I am nervous about the Millie SS as I heard and have seen that Kelly ripped out a lot of storage in bathroom and cabin.  It looks like Aqua has a little more cabin storage.

1 hour ago, markeb said:

I think we were on Equinox for our first X cruise.  Sorry for the misunderstanding.

2 minutes ago, zitsky said:

I like the idea of a bath but in 15 years of living in my house I’ve taken a bath maybe once.  I think we had a tub in our Beyond SS but we never used it.

I am nervous about the Millie SS as I heard and have seen that Kelly ripped out a lot of storage in bathroom and cabin.  It looks like Aqua has a little more cabin storage.

Only sailed it once, which was after the change, so I don’t really have anything to compare it to. But it was a 15 night cruise in a Sky Suite, and I don’t recall having trouble getting everything stowed away.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mark_K said:

Only sailed it once, which was after the change, so I don’t really have anything to compare it to. But it was a 15 night cruise in a Sky Suite, and I don’t recall having trouble getting everything stowed away.

Is there storage under the sink on Millie?  I know about the shelf behind the door.  I hate that there used to be shelves or cabinets and drawers around the sink that were taken out.  I was thinking to bring storage cubes for the bathroom.

11 minutes ago, abbydancer2003 said:

Plain old potato chips.  I really like them.  Probably Lays or something.

I only eat Utz rippled.  Or Pringles. I like processed potato flakes.

On 5/15/2024 at 6:30 AM, zitsky said:

Are you trying to tell me that I’m not getting a burger at 8am?  😭

OMG - just out stirring the pot again I see.