LIVE from Jubilee 18MAY - My Graduation Cruise

Boarding is moving fast, we are on C4 I think. But we are lowly E7, bc our chief cruise planner was otherwise occupied at 11:00 on the Friday night when checkin came😂. So it may be a while longer still but no worries

• Like 6

Lido is poppin and I have my first fun ship. Life is good. Red frog tiki bar will probably be my daytime spot once they get their full menu IMG_5746.thumb.jpeg.fd07c424fcba726a8b816f9bc38905f5.jpeg

• Like 12

37 minutes ago, bethfelk said:

Lunch time now from the blue iguana. Thank you to @wrcjr98 for telling me they have corn tortillas! IMG_5747.thumb.jpeg.a9a3b4b9474e48e55c496b10240281c1.jpeg

Woo Hoo!  Life is Good!!  Enjoy!!  Be sure to grab some of that delicious watermelon for desert off of their salsa bar!!  

We did the spa tour to see the thermal suite that we have access to with our cabin. I can tell I am really enjoy this space, especially with how loud most of the ship. Maybe the best $20 I’ve ever spent on a cruise for the spa cabin upgradeIMG_5748.thumb.jpeg.beeacbd7933fc82a1259ae977a566bf4.jpeg

• Like 13

Been doing some wandering of the ship while my mom unpacks then I settled into Havana Bar for a drink bc it’s quieter rn. Wow this ship is massive. So much everywhere. I got a Mai Tai which tastes fine but putting it in an old fashioned glass was a questionable choiceIMG_5751.thumb.jpeg.d0cdae9c945eae2a5a0714436130f3a3.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

We participated in the sailaway party. I might or might not have wobbled😁. Good to see Kyndall in full glory. Now we are relaxing at Tides Bar bc it is quieter. We have steakhouse at 6:30 so just chilling for now

• Like 9

Relaxing in the cabin now. Finished our bottle of wine we brought. The refined wine pallet of someone who graduated college last week lol. Man I am just so happy to be here IMG_5753.thumb.jpeg.20afa91e23e763a70f93f4a9d480964c.jpeg

• Like 9
  • Haha 9

Steakhouse was delightful. The amuse bouche was a little slider which they so cutely cut of our gf bread for me. Ig I forgot to take a pic but I had the risotto for appetizer which was excellent. So much depth of flavor. For main I had the surf and turf, excellent too but I liked the turf more. For dessert I had fruit which hit the spot perfectly 

IMG_5758.jpeg

IMG_5759.jpeg

IMG_5760.jpeg

IMG_5761.jpeg

• Like 10

Seahorse glide from Dr Inks. And I am having a really great time now. A fun fact for my review, ASL is my first language kinda equally with English but the more I drink the more I get back animated into it lol. So I always have fun with signing along to the various musicians and always I make good connection with them through this. Tonight’s guy Owen is very sweetIMG_5764.thumb.jpeg.817683de278a829d6f27b9bafc6dfddd.jpeg

• Like 9

1 hour ago, bethfelk said:

Steakhouse was delightful. The amuse bouche was a little slider which they so cutely cut of our gf bread for me. Ig I forgot to take a pic but I had the risotto for appetizer which was excellent. So much depth of flavor. For main I had the surf and turf, excellent too but I liked the turf more. For dessert I had fruit which hit the spot perfectly 

IMG_5758.jpeg

IMG_5759.jpeg

IMG_5760.jpeg

IMG_5761.jpeg

Looks good. We have Steakhouse tomorrow night. Teppanyaki was tonight. 😎

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, bethfelk said:

IMG_5760.jpeg

That's one tiny filet!  Where's its momma? 🤣 😉  Enjoying your review and congrats on your degrees!

Edited by 4hunters
  • Like 2