Solo insides on norwegian gem

I’m wondering if anyone has sailed on a solo inside on norwegian gem. 2 rooms offered are 4545 which is by a mystery space and 4507 and 5107. If you’ve tried any let me know! Sparse pickings.

35 minutes ago, latebuyer said:

I’m wondering if anyone has sailed on a solo inside on norwegian gem. 2 rooms offered are 4545 which is by a mystery space and 4507 and 5107. If you’ve tried any let me know! Sparse pickings.

As a self-professed 'expert' at reading deck plans 😉 5107 appears to be under the galley for the two MDR's, 4507 is way too far forward for my tastes, and 4545 is under a deck of passenger cabins. If those are the only options I'd go with 4545.

Posted (edited)

Thank you. I’ve been under the galley before and it was horrible so this is great info.. I’m a little concerned what the mystery space is but i guess there is no way to find out.

Edited by latebuyer
  • Like 1

To me, Cabin 4545 looks to be a crew area ( could be crew cabins, gangway storage).  I would not book anything on Deck 4.  I have had cabins on Deck 5 under the Galley, I didn't mind it at all.

• Like 1