Royal Up Question

I have bid, and sometimes won, Royal Ups in the past.   Previously, I was always starting from a balcony or higher stateroom.  From a balcony,  I had the option to bid on every stateroom type all the way up to RS.

On my next cruise I have an inside cabin.  As I understand it, there is a limit to how high a stateroom I will be able to bid on.

My question is, how high will I be offered to bid on from an inside?

Thanks in advance!

It depends on the ship and how many categories of inside & oceanview cabins there are but in my experience, from the cheapest inside you’re unlikely to be offered much higher than an ocean view balcony.

2 minutes ago, gumshoe958 said:

It depends on the ship and how many categories of inside & oceanview cabins there are but in my experience, from the cheapest inside you’re unlikely to be offered much higher than an ocean view balcony.

Thanks for the info!  I'm mid ship on Deck 10, and kinda happy with where I am.  I wouldn't likely bid for anything less than a JS out of concern as to location. 

13 minutes ago, cruiselvr04 said:

We had an OV coming up and were only offered a balcony.  When we cruise in balconies we are offered suites of various levels. 

This is what I recalled reading.   Thanks for the confirmation!