Celebrity Excursion - Bonaire Highlights and Beach Fun

RICruisegal

Has anyone done this tour? It is an island tour with a 2-2 1/2 hr stop at Sorobon Beach which includes entrance fee & chairs.  Hubby has a bad back & cannot do golf carts.  This tour brings you to the most imp features & drops you off at the beach, which we would love. I haven't seen any reviews for it, so hoping to find someone who says they enjoyed it. Also wondering what size bus/vehicle. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm pretty sure that our friends took this excursion last year when taking Celebrity to Bonaire. (My husband and I booked independently with SeaCow for a snorkel excursion and love it).  However, our friends don't snorkel and signed up for the ship's island and beach tour. We learned later that they were not very happy with this tour. Apparently, their time at the beach was significantly truncated as other attractions on the tour made for a late arrival at the beach. Once there, they discovered there was only one bathroom available for each gender and they lost over a half hour waiting in line. My friend claimed they ended up with, at best, 45 minutes actually on the beach.

On 6/2/2024 at 2:00 PM, lynncarol said:

I'm pretty sure that our friends took this excursion last year when taking Celebrity to Bonaire. (My husband and I booked independently with SeaCow for a snorkel excursion and love it).  However, our friends don't snorkel and signed up for the ship's island and beach tour. We learned later that they were not very happy with this tour. Apparently, their time at the beach was significantly truncated as other attractions on the tour made for a late arrival at the beach. Once there, they discovered there was only one bathroom available for each gender and they lost over a half hour waiting in line. My friend claimed they ended up with, at best, 45 minutes actually on the beach.

I would not be happy with that. There are 2 similar excursions - one goes to another beach & one to Sorobon.  Sorobon seemed to be the better of the 2....