Room choice help for norwegian jade, 1 a solo inside, 1 not

There are 2 rooms on deck 5 5727 (solo inside) and 5113. I am really concerned about being under the galley. I know someone on norwegian gem post said it wasn’t bad but on holland america it was horrible. I’m hoping one of these rooms is better than norwegian gem rooms. I’d really appreciate your help. I have trouble visualizing the 2 floors.

Also does norwegian restrict solos by only allowing them to book certain insides? I find it peculiar the fall 24 sailings seem close to sold out. Also it appears you have to pay more if you are paying more for a specific category?

I booked the Jade as a solo earlier this year. I can't answer any of your questions about specific cabin numbers, but I wanted a solo balcony and was offered to choose from a group of rooms that have the enclosed/hull balconies. The OV were a group of rooms overlooking the lifeboats. There may have been a few others very near the front of the ship. I'm not sure if other rooms are available if you ask, but it seemed they offered OV and balcony rooms which were less than prime and probably harder to sell.

I will say I liked my room and have booked similar on the Spirit.